Baton Rouge AR21C/A
Steel String Guitar
- Body shape: Auditorium
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back and sides: Figured maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard and bridge: Ovangkol
- Black ABS bindings
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 630 mm
- Nut width: 46 mm
- Nut and saddle: Nubone
- Die-cast machine heads in matte chrome with black buttons
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir
- Finish: Natural / Archaic Dark Brown matte open pore
|Back And Sides||Maple|
|Nut width in mm||46,00 mm|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 462568 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!