Harley Benton Custom Line CLT-20S NT Tenor
- Design: 3/4 Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Pau ferro
- Mother-of-Pearl dot fretboard inlays
- Cream/Black/Cream body binding
- Neck profile: Modified Oval C
- Scale: 579 mm
- Nut width: 32 mm
- 20 Frets
- Dual action trussrod
- Compensated saddle made of bone
- Bridge: Pau ferro
- Scalloped X-Bracing
- Open deluxe butterbean machine heads
- Total length: 85 cm
- Standard tuning: CGDA
- Alternative tunings: GDAE, DGBE, GCEA
- Ex-factory stringing: D'Addario J-66 tenor
- Colour: Natural high gloss
- Suitable case: Article no. 238870 (not included)
- Suitable gigbag: Article no. 237374 (not included)
|Back And Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||32,00 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 354507 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!