Harley Benton Traveler-E-Steel
Steel String Guitar
- Compact size
- Top: Spruce
- Bottom and sides: Mahogany (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Neck: Mahogany (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Fretboard: Roseacer (thermally treated maple wood)
- 18 Frets
- Scale: 595 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Chrome-plated die-cast machine heads
- Built-in pickup system with 2-band EQ
- Ex-factory stringing: .010" - .046"
- Total length: 85 cm
- Lower rounding: 20 cm
- Colour: Natural, high gloss
- Gig bag included
- Suitable alternative gig bag: Article nr 118270 (not included)
|Back And Sides||Sapele|
|Nut width in mm||42,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 278078 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!