Bach LT 42AF Axial
Bb/F Tenor Trombone
- With new axial quart valve
- Open wrap construction
- Lightweight train made of nickel silver
- L-bore: .547" (13.90 mm)
- Brass bell: Ø 8.5" - 216 mm
- Grip made of nickel silver
- Clear lacquer finish
- Includes Bach 6-1/2A mouthpiece and deluxe 1864 wooden case
|Material of the outer slide||German Silver|
|Incl. Case / Gigbag||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 271717 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!