B&S MS14-L Bb/F-Trombone
Bb / F Trombone
- B & S "Meistersinger" series
- Model: "Stolzing"
- All B & S "Meistersinger" trombones are made by hand
- The trombone slides with extended pulls to increase running characteristics and stability in 5 to 7 positions
- Draw hole Ø: 13.89 mm
- Quarter valve bore Ø: 14.5 mm
- Bell diameter Ø: 230 mm
- External slide of gold-brass
- Inner slide made of nickel-silver
- Red brass-bell
- Nickel-silver slide arch
- Exchangeable brass mouth-guards
- F-Valve with 3B joint system
- Asymmetrical arches on the main tuning slide and the quart valve
- Varnished with clear lacquer
- Includes mouthpiece and light soft-pack case
|Bell (Material)||Red Brass|
|Material of the outer slide||Gold Brass|
|Incl. Case / Gigbag||Yes|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 426638 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!