B&S MS14KN-L Bb/F-Trombone
Bb- / F Trombone
- B&S Meistersinger series
- Model "Stolzing"
- Bore: Ø 13.89 mm
- F-attachment bore: Ø 14.5 mm
- Bell Ø: 230 mm
- Outer slide made of nickel silver
- Inner slide made of nickel silver
- Red brass bell with nickel silver garland
- Gold brass bow
- Exchangeable brass lead pipes
- Lacquered with clear lacquer
- F-attachment with the 3B ball bearing linkages
- Asymmetrical main tuning and F-attachment bows
- Including mouthpiece
- In light soft case
- The trombone slides have long cork barrels for superior slide action and more stability on the 7th position
- All B&S "Meistersinger" trombones are handmade
- Made in Germany
|Bell (Material)||Gold Brass|
|Material of the outer slide||German Silver|
|Incl. Case / Gigbag||Yes|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 247708 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!