Bach TB-450B Bb/F-Tenor Trombone
Bb/F Tenor Trombone with Quart Valve
- Open wrap
- Hard chrome-plated nickel silver inner slide
- Nickel silver outer slide
- Brass bell Ø: 8.5" (216.00 mm)
- L-Bore: .547" (13.90 mm)
- New 2-piece bell shape for a powerful sound
- Wire reinforced bell rim
- Engraved logo
- Free-swinging body design by 3-point fixation of the F-loop
- 'Mini' balancer with Bach logo
- Finish: Clear lacquer
- Müller lacquer
- Includes Bach SPS gig bag with backpack system and original VINCENT BACH 6 1/2AL mouthpiece
- Made in Germany
|Material of the outer slide||German Silver|
|Incl. Case / Gigbag||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 454744 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!