Advance Music Jazz Conception 3 T-Sax
- Jim Snidero
- For soprano and tenor saxophone
- Jazz phrasing, interpretation and improvisation
- This book / CD set contains 21 solo études
- Based on chord progressions in blues and standards
- Phrasings and articulations of a well-known soloist are shown
- The études can be used as a basic building block of the player's own solos
- The melodies and scales convey solid jazz vocabulary
- Reading sheet music is encouraged
- The recordings each contain a demo version with soloist and rhythm section as well as a version without soloist
- Written in English
|Level Of Difficulty||Hard|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 278630 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!