Advance Music Jazz Conception 3 A-Sax
- Jim Snidero
- For alto and baritone saxophone
- Jazz phrasing, interpretation and improvisation
- This book / CD set contains 21 solo études
- Based on chord progressions in blues and standards
- Phrasings and articulations of a well-known soloist are shown
- The études can be used as a basic building block of the player's own solos
- The melodies and scales convey solid jazz vocabulary
- Reading sheet music is encouraged
- The recordings each contain a demo version with soloist and rhythm section as well as a version without soloist
- Written in English
|Level Of Difficulty||Hard|
|with piano accompaniment||No|
|German Popular Songs||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 278628 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!