I used this bridge to replace the old gold worn one on my Warwick.
- The quality is good, the bridge is very solid and feels heavy like a brick when holding in hand.
- Direct replacement for warwick basses, no additional drilling required. It seems that dimensions are standard for quite some time now.
- Adjustability. Anyone who ever used a warwick bridge will know this - the whole bridge can be raised and lowered on bass and treble side, the saddles can be also raised and string to string spacing can be adjusted. Two locking mechanisms are used - one for the whole bridge, the second one for each saddle which makes the bridge stay like you adjusted forever unlike many other bridges
- easy string changes, quick release of the ball end.
- Price - this bridge offers a lot of adjustability at a low price. It is actually a 3 piece bridge - ball end holder, the main part of bridge and a heavy baseplate.
- some b strings that are not tapered can be a bit problematic at the ball end holder