Neumann U89 I
Large diaphragm studio microphone
- Universally applicable studio microphone
- Pressure gradient receivers can be used for vocals, speakers, overhead and wind instruments
- Switchable polar pattern: omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure eight
- Switchable 10 dB attenuation
- Two-stage bass roll-off
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 150 ohms
- Nominal load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Max. sound pressure level for K <0.5% with pre-attenuation: 140 dB
- Requires + 48V phantom power
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 185 x 46 mm
- Weight: 400 g
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 132857 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!