I use these cables to connect the direct outputs of my mixer to my audio interfaces and for sending the interface outputs back to the board. The sssnake helps to keep everything tidy and also makes connecting everything a breeze.
Reliability wise it's been a couple of years and everything still functions just fine. Never had any issues with sound as well.
1. Nice color coding on the jacks that significantly reduces the fuss of connecting cables quickly.
2. Good quality insulation tube on the main cable that can withstand reasonable stress.
3. Comes with a velcro cable tie that helps to keep the cable organized when not in use.
1. The jacks are plastic and cannot be fixed if they break, but it's absolutely fine for the price.
The Sssnake MPP8030 is a good low-cost option for beginners and intermediate users as well. In my opinion it is best used in a recording studio environment where the stress put on the cable is relatively low, as the plastic jacks are not super durable.
If I lost this multicore cable, I would definitely get another one, as for this kind of money it is a no brainer. Highly recommended!
I had a typical cable salad all over my semi pro studio for many years until I bought the 8-Jack sssnake Cable to get rid of the floor mess. Now it is plugged neatly away behind my studio rack carrying signals from and to the patchbay, sound card and mixer. No more confusing cable chaos all over. The sssnake is a very great problem solver and robust allrounder cable in most home and pro studios. The color coded heads even make it more clearlier and easy to follow and rout anything with reach.
* Ceny zawierają podatek VAT. Do ceny artykułu(ów) należy doliczyć koszty wysyłki. Oferty ważne do wyczerpania zapasów. Za błędy w opisie i innego rodzaju pomyłki nie ponosimy odpowiedzialności. CK=Cena katalogowa produktu