Seems durable, decent quality! Has worked fine for a great number of shows.
I use it for smaller theater shows at schools, hooked up to two stairville octagon LED lamps and a 6-channel DMX controller. Never had any problems, and don't think there could be any trouble in this situation. As most cheaper cables it has quite small loops and tends to get curly, but it's really alright if you lay them out well and pack them up right. I could imagine that the build is not up for heavy outside use or other special conditions.
- Cheap, and cheaper than most alternatives with the same quality
- decent components, don't expect anything super fancy though
- perfect for any DMX setup
- as any DMX, can be used as xlr replacement when in need
- As most cheaper cables it has quite small loops and tends to get curly
- If not cared for, these could wear out faster than high-end cables
Conclusion: perfect for the price and most situations where you would need a 3 pin DMX of 5 meters. If you need anything extremely trustworthy, go for something stronger, and thicker.