There's nothing really fancy about this tuner — and it doesn't have to be. At 10 EUR it does all I need it to do:
- Tunings for Guitar, Bass, Ukulele and Chromatic. Chromatic is a must for anyone who uses alternate tunings.
- Change the concert pitch of A4 to anywhere between 430 and 450Hz. My tuner is spot-on compared to a reference pitch.
- Shows you the difference in cents instead of a gauge; useful for the 2 people who care about just intonation.
- USB rechargeable, very handy. And the battery seems to last long enough; I've had it for 2 weeks and it's still at a full 3/3 bars.
- The spring is strong enough to stay put, but the pads prevent damage to your instrument.
- Just 2 buttons, very intuitive to use. Colored display is very easy to read and interpret.
It seems to get into trouble when you go below a D1 on the bass, however. It's still accurate, but needs more time to determine the pitch. It's best suited for guitar.
Nothing to say about durability yet.
All in all pretty happy.