This guitar is very impressive.
When i recieve it and open the case, i discovered an astonishing withe and gold guitar. This guitar is by far the most eye catcher guitar I ever seen.
I didn't buy it for that, but this guitar is very beautifull.
Then I handle it: it's heavy, build like a tank.
- The sustain of this semi-hollow guitar is very impressive
- Also, all the Tone knobs are really effective. From the pickup selection to the tone knob, when you tweak them, it radidaly change the sound of the guitar.
- So, it's easy to play with them to find the tone you like
Tremolo and mecanics
- The tremolo works very well but the most impressive part is that this guitar stay in tune when you use it
- The mecanics are very precise
- Well made and protect the guitar very well
- Design for this guitar
- More surprising: When you close the lid of the case, it push on the tremolo of the guitar to detune it while in transport.
Phonic Color version
- Shining guitar
- Eyes catcher
- Requiers a little of maintenance to stay shiny
- If you like some vintage touch, this color is probaly not the best one
Build in Strap Pins
- The guitar comes with pins that are compatible with the Duesenberg Drop Stop system
- Unfortunatly, you have to purchase this Drop Stop system separatly and i only found them on their webstore. Sad that the guitar comes not with the part for the strap at this price
- Usefull to register your guitar for warranty matters
Duesenber YT chanel
- I recommand to watch the Duesenberg YT channel because it's give you some explanations (eg: lid of the case pushing on the tremolo system)
- It also give some nice tip to take care of the guitar (tremolo, gauge, etc...)
- This guitar is expensive but it's a good value for money. You don't just buy a name, the quality of the guitar is actually there
- Lucky me :)