Zildjian 13,7/14 K-Custom Session HiHat
13.7" / 14" Session Hi-Hats
- Unique hi-hats
- Modelled on the personal ideas of Steve Gadd
- These hi-hats will impress with their new unique size of 13.7" in the top cymbal and 14" in the bottom cymbal (printed on each 14")
- A medium weight top cymbal combined with a medium thin bottom cymbal
- The hi-hat features an exceptionally controlled foot feel, capable of producing a full range of dynamic sounds
- Ideal for refined, hi-hat jazz fusion playing (studio)
|Hand Hammered Cymbal||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 169223 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!