Work LW 155 D Truss Lift 150kg 5,3m
- Certified according to DGUV V17/18 (BGV C1) and already prepared to meet the requirements of the new DIN 56950-3
- Wire Drive for a perfect and material-friendly rope winding, as required for the DIN 56950-3
- With the optionally available DYNSYS hand crank, the LW 155 D complies to the requirements of DIN 56950-3
- DYNSYS prevents the overload of a lift by the user
- Until now, the exact determination of the dynamic load was not possible, except by concrete calculation and appropriately calculated variable reserves.
- Depending on which model of lift, DYNSYS is precisely adjusted to the maximum load and blocks the lifting process in case of overloading
- In addition, DYNSYS guarantees a maximum force of 15 kilograms at all times at the hand crank.
- Sections: 4
- Excerpts: 3
- Material: Steel
- Load max.: 150 kg
- Load min.: 25 kg
- Height max.: 5.3 m
- Height min.: 1.7 m
- Tube support: 35 mm
- Foot platform Ø: 1.5 x 1.5 m
- Shipping height: 1.7 m
- Transport area: 0.4 x 0.4 m
- Transport weight: 43.4 kg
- Transport wheels: 4
- Surface coating: Black lacquer finish
- Optional suitable truss sensor: Work AW-135 Article Nr 171403 or Work AW-335 Article Nr 182011 (not included)
|Construction type||Telescope lift|
|Max. Load||150,0 kg|
|adapter / recording type||35 mm|
|max. height||5,3 m|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 426123 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!