Warwick RB Corvette $$ 5 N TS
- Model: 5-String
- Body: Ash
- Neck: 4-Piece laminated maple with ekanga veneer strips
- Neck attachent: Bolt-on
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Fretboard radius: 660 mm (26")
- Scale: 866 mm (34" Long Scale)
- Frets: 24 Extra high nickel silver jumbo
- Nut: Just a Nut III Tedur
- Nut width: 45 mm
- Pickup system: Passive MEC MM-Style humbucking
- Electronics: Active RockBass 2-band
- Controls: Volume, Balance, Treble, Bass
- Machine heads: Warwick
- Bridge: 2-Piece Warwick
- String spacing: 16.5 mm
- Distance from B- to G-string: 66 mm
- Strung with Warwick RED strings (42301 M) - .045"-.135"
- Warwick security locks
- Hardware: Chrome
- Weight: Approx. 4.4 kg
- Finish: Transparent matte
- Colour: Natural
- Includes gigbag and an Allen key
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/warranty to extend the warranty to 4 years.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 442680 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!