Warwick RB Corvette $$ 5 HV TS
5-String electric bass
- Body: ash
- Neck: 4-piece maple
- Neck attachment: maple with ekanga veneer strips
- Fretboard: wenge
- Fretboard radius: 660 mm (26")
- Scale: 866 mm (34" long scale)
- Frets: 24 extra high jumbo nickel-silver
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III (made from Tedur)
- Nut width: 45 mm
- Pickups: 2 passive MEC MM-style humbuckers
- Electronics: active RockBass 2-band
- Controls: volume, balance, treble and bass
- Machine heads: Warwick
- Bridge: two-piece Warwick
- String spacing: 16.5 mm
- Distance from the B to the G string: 66 mm
- Original strings: Warwick RED (42301 M) 045" - .135"
- Warwick security locks
- Hardware: chrome
- Weight approx. 4.4 kg
- Colour: honey violin transparent satin
- Includes gigbag and Allen key
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 442673 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!