Warwick RB Corvette $$ 5 HV TS
5-String electric bass
- Body: ash
- Neck: 4-piece maple
- Neck attachment: maple with ekanga veneer strips
- Fretboard: wenge
- Fretboard radius: 660 mm (26")
- Scale: 866 mm (34" long scale)
- Frets: 24 extra high jumbo nickel-silver
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III (made from Tedur)
- Nut width: 45 mm
- Pickups: 2 passive MEC MM-style humbuckers
- Electronics: active RockBass 2-band
- Controls: volume, balance, treble and bass
- Machine heads: Warwick
- Bridge: two-piece Warwick
- String spacing: 16.5 mm
- Distance from the B to the G string: 66 mm
- Original strings: Warwick RED (42301 M) 045" - .135"
- Warwick security locks
- Hardware: chrome
- Weight approx. 4.4 kg
- Colour: honey violin transparent satin
- Includes an Allen key
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 442673 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!