Warwick Masterbuilt Thumb Bass NT 5
5-String electric bass
- Body: bubinga pommelé
- Neck: continuous neck-thru(-body) 4-ply laminated wenge
- Fretboard: tigerstripe ebony
- Frets: 26 IFT (invisible fret technology) jumbo bronze
- Scale: long scale
- Electronics compartment cover is made from matching bubinga pommelé
- Pickups: 2 Active MEC J/J pickups in metal housing
- Electronics: active Warwick 3-way rechargeable lithium battery with mini-USB connector for charging
- Controls: volume and balance stacked with push/pull function for active/passive, mid, treble and bass stacked
- Machine heads: Schaller with wooden knobs colour-coordinated to the fretboard
- Nut: Warwick Just-A-Nut III brass
- Warwick security locks
- Bridge: two-piece Warwick bridge made from solid brass
- Hardware: black
- Strings: Warwick EMP
- Finish: natural oil
- Includes a real leather gig bag, Warwick user kit and certificate of authenticity
- Made in Germany
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty to extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.