Warwick Masterbuilt Thumb Bass NT 5
5-String electric bass
- Body: bubinga pommelé
- Neck: continuous neck-thru(-body) 4-ply laminated wenge
- Fretboard: tigerstripe ebony
- Frets: 26 IFT (invisible fret technology) jumbo bronze
- Scale: long scale
- Electronics compartment cover is made from matching bubinga pommelé
- Pickups: 2 Active MEC J/J pickups in metal housing
- Electronics: active Warwick 3-way rechargeable lithium battery with mini-USB connector for charging
- Controls: volume and balance stacked with push/pull function for active/passive, mid, treble and bass stacked
- Machine heads: Schaller with wooden knobs colour-coordinated to the fretboard
- Nut: Warwick Just-A-Nut III brass
- Warwick security locks
- Bridge: two-piece Warwick bridge made from solid brass
- Hardware: black
- Strings: Warwick EMP
- Finish: natural oil
- Includes a real leather gig bag, Warwick user kit and certificate of authenticity
- Made in Germany
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty to extend the warranty to 4 years.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 397447 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!