Warwick Masterbuilt Streamer Stage I 5
5-String Electric Bass
- Body: AAA Flamed maple
- 4-Piece laminated Broadneck neck: Wenge
- Fretboard: Wenge
- 47" Fretboard radius
- 24 Extra hard IFT (Invisible Fret Technology) Jumbo Bronze frets
- Scale: 34" (long scale)
- Nut width: 45 mm
- Electronics cover made of matching maple
- Pickups: 2 Active MEC Soapbar humbuckers
- Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable lithium battery and mini USB port for charging
- Volume with push/pull function for active/passive
- Balance, Treble, Mid, and Bass controls
- Warwick Tuners with Wenge pegs
- 2-Piece Warwick bridge made of solid brass
- String spacing: 16.5 mm
- Distance B to G string: 66 mm
- Warwick security locks
- Gold-plated hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: Warwick EMP (38301M) .045"- .135"
- Weight: approx. 4.8 kg
- Finish: Oil
- Colour: Natural
- Including certificate of authenticity, Warwick User Kit with hex keys, polishing cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP) and handmade Genuine Leather Warwick Gigbag by RockBag (RB 20205 BW)
- Made in Germany
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.com/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Number of strings||5|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.