Voggenreiter Ukulelen Grifftabelle
Ukulele Fingering Chart
- Over 1600 chords in standard C and D (a-D-Fis-B)
- The main chords for four-string ukuleles in the most commonly used tunings: G-C-E-A (Standard C) and A-D-Fis-B
- All chords are presented in clear diagrams and organized by frets, so that the desired chord can be found quickly
- Different fingering variations (voicings) for each chord allow the musician to choose the right grip depending on the musical situation
- Additional notes on the technique of playing for the left and the right hand
- Clear graphics and explanations of chord symbol font and chord synonyms together with the practical tuning diagrams for each tuning make this fingering chart the ideal companion for every ukulele player.
- 160 Pages
- ISBN 978-3-8024-0800-7
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 237689 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!