Alfred Music Publishing Grifftabelle Saxophon
Bilingual Fingering Chart
- For soprano, alto, tenor and baritone saxophone
- With trill table, top tone tables with flageolotones and useful information about approach, care, range and the saxophone family
- Alfred's fingering chart for saxophone is the bilingual (German and English), comprehensive and at the same time compact collection of the most important grips and playing techniques on the soprano, alto, tenor and baritone saxophone
- In addition to the usual normal grips, the saxophone enthusiast will find alternative grips, special trill handles, top-tone tables with the flageolets and high notes on the saxophone, and other useful additional information on care, range, approach, components and the saxophone family
- All put together on 12 pages and illustrated in colour with the participation of Klaus Dapper
- A detailed reference book ideal for beginners and returnees
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 324677 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!