Voggenreiter Kropp Blues Harp Schule 2
Teach Yourself Book for the Blues Harp / Harmonica
- Volume 2: For diatonic blues harps in C major and A major
- ISBN 978-3-8024-1029-1, Publisher's No. 1029-1
- 180 pages
- German language version
- Incl. 2 CDs with demos and backing tracks as well as audio examples and exercises
- Lip blocking vs. Tongue blocking
- The use of the tongue muscles
- Rhythm Skills - The rhythmic accompaniment
- Blues playing in 1st position / straight harp
- The upper octave
- Blow note bending
- Blues songs with vocals
- How do I accompany singers?
- 12 Bar blues with vocals
- Blues playing in 3rd position / double cross harp
- The harp (harmonica) in major and minor
- Electrically amplified blues harps
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
|Main Theme Blues||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 337295 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!