Voggenreiter Kropp Blues Harp Schule 2
Teach Yourself Book for the Blues Harp / Harmonica
- Volume 2: For diatonic blues harps in C major and A major
- ISBN 978-3-8024-1029-1, Publisher's No. 1029-1
- 180 pages
- German language version
- Incl. 2 CDs with demos and backing tracks as well as audio examples and exercises
- Lip blocking vs. Tongue blocking
- The use of the tongue muscles
- Rhythm Skills - The rhythmic accompaniment
- Blues playing in 1st position / straight harp
- The upper octave
- Blow note bending
- Blues songs with vocals
- How do I accompany singers?
- 12 Bar blues with vocals
- Blues playing in 3rd position / double cross harp
- The harp (harmonica) in major and minor
- Electrically amplified blues harps
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
|Main Theme Blues||Yes|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 337295 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!