Visaton B 200
8 "- Broadband Speaker
- A high efficiency and a very balanced frequency response without large fluctuations characterize this high-end loudspeaker. This is achieved by the very light paper membrane, the fabric edge as well as the optimized drive with a 25 mm oscillating coil, which optimally utilizes the magnetic field in the air gap (oscillation coil overhang). The vibrating coil carrier from Kapton is ventilated. The sturdy aluminum die-cast basket not only makes a good figure, but also contributes to the fact that the mechanical losses are extremely low with its openings for the back-ventilation of the centering. Distortions remain uniformly at an extremely low level. The B 200 is excellently suited for use in high-quality, high-performance 1-way loudspeakers, with classic closed or ventilated housings with even more exotic concepts such as horns or open sound walls.
- Load capacity 40 W RMS
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- Sound pressure 96db / w / m
- Frequency response 40 Hz-18 kHz (-10 db)
- High-quality aluminum die-cast chassis with far-reaching transmission characteristics with minimum distortion.
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 176118 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!