Universal Audio 710 Twin-Finity
- Mic / Line / DI with double signal path (Class-A tube and transimpedance solid state)
- Phase-aligned Twin-Finity blending (tube / solid state)
- Balanced output stage
- 70 dB + gain
- + 48V Phantom power
- Pad (- 15dB) phase reversal and low-cut filter (75Hz)
- Illuminated VU meter
- High-impedance input on the front (switched from mic/line)
- XLR microphone input on the rear, XLR line input and XLR line output
- Internal power supply
- Includes 19" rack kit
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 215680 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!