Tape Simulation Plug-In (Download)
- Scalable tape saturation in the modular principle through freely combinable elements
- Grouping function for cross-track usage
- Belt speeds of 4.75 - 76.2 cm / s
- Two types of bands available
- Record / Repro EQ curves: Flat, IEC 7.5ips, IEC 15ips, NAB or AES 30ips
- Different noise reduction systems
- Adjustable in BIAS
- Height noise
- Crosstalk and asperity (enharmonic distortion) and head gap
- Azimuth errors and mirror artifacts (bump)
- Delay and flanger mode for use as effects device
- Simple MIDI control
- Controller assignment editable
- Scalable user interface
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: WinXP (32/64-Bit) min., Mac OSX 10.5 min., Multicore CPU, 1 GB RAM, Internet connection
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 389876 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!