Thomann Renaissance Lute Deluxe 8C
- 8 Courses
- Spruce top (Picea engelmannii) with rosette
- Body made of 11 stripes of Chinarwood (Platanus orientalis) with walnut inlays
- Fretboard inlays: Chinarwood
- Neck and headstock: Chinarwood
- All inlays made of walnut and chinarwood
- Fretboard: Walnut
- Pegs: Coconut palm
- Bridge made of chinarwood and walnut veneer
- 7 Tied frets and 5 body frets
- 15 Strings
- Nut width: approx. 6.9 cm
- Scale: approx. 60 cm
- Bottom width: approx. 30.8 cm
- Body length: approx. 50 cm
- Total length: approx. 78.5 cm
- Height including bridge: approx. 16.5 cm
- Tuning: Dd - Ff - Gg - cc' - ff - aa - d'd' - g'
- Bag included
|Lute kind||Renaissance Arch-Lute|
|tuning||Dd, Ff, Gg, Cc, ff, aa, dd, g|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 385718 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!