Thomann Pro Renaissance Lute 7 Courses
7-Course Renaissance Lute
- Back is made from maple and walnut ribs
- Fingerboard is made from plum- and cherry wood
- Maple neck
- Pegbox is made from maple
- Pegs are made from cherry wood
- Top: Solid alpine spruce
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut (gut)
- Finish: Shellac polishe
- Includes a hardshell case
- Tuning: Ff - Gg - cc' - ff - aa - d'd' - g'
- Manufactured in Europe from European wood types
|Lute kind||Renaissance Arch-Lute|
|tuning||Ff, Gg, Cc, ff, aa, dd, g|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 354789 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!