Thomann Pro Renaissance Lute 7 Courses
7-Course Renaissance Lute
- Back is made from maple and walnut ribs
- Fingerboard is made from plum- and cherry wood
- Maple neck
- Pegbox is made from maple
- Pegs are made from cherry wood
- Top: Solid alpine spruce
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut (gut)
- Finish: Shellac polishe
- Includes a hardshell case
- Tuning: Ff - Gg - cc' - ff - aa - d'd' - g'
- Manufactured in Europe from European wood types
|Lute kind||Renaissance Arch-Lute|
|tuning||Ff, Gg, Cc, ff, aa, dd, g|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 354789 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!