the t.amp PM40C
Power Amplifier Module
- Power: 32 W
- For fixing to the back of small, passive speakers
- Input: Neutrik combo-socket (XLR/jack)
- Output via short cable with open cable ends for direct connection to the speaker terminals
- Adjustable input level
- Power amp unit is fixed to speaker casing with screws
- Power cable available separately (optional): Article Nr 101546
|Power (4 Ohms) per Channel||50 W|
|Rack Units||0 U|
|Amp Class||Class AB|
|2 Ohm stable||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 162094 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!