the t.bone freeU 600 HeadmiKe O Bundle
Bundle offer comprising
the t.bone freeU PT 600
- UHF Wireless System
- Includes a pocket transmitter with a guitar cable for applications with instruments
- Frequency band: 606 - 630 MHz
- Frequency range: 60 - 17,000 Hz
- 10 Pre-programmed frequency groups with 10 available channels each
- Auto squelch
- Frequency scan in the receiver
- Adjustable AF output
- Transmission power: 30 mW
- Infrared transfer of the settings from the receiver to the transmitter
- Pilot tone
- Increments of 200 kHz
- Modulation type: F3E
- LCD display on the receiver
- Housing: 9.5", 1U with 2 BNC connectors for antennas
- XLR- and jack output
- Operates with 12 V, 0.5 DC power supply (positive (+) polarity inside)
- Transmitter housing: Plastic
- Transmitter features an LCD display
- Operates with 2 AA batteries or rechargeable batteries
- Includes guitar cables, antennas, EU power supply and a rack kit for the installation of an 1 U receiver
Note: A maximum of up to 6 systems can be operated simultaneously in this frequency band.
the t.bone HeadmiKe - O AKG
- Headset Microphone
- Lightweight condenser headset microphone
- Two earhooks
- Left/right adjustable
- Characteristic: Ball
- 3-pin Mini XLR connector suitable for AKG Bodypack transmitter
- Cable length: Approx. 120 cm
- Colour: Beige / flesh coloured
- Includes cable clip
- Additional draft shield: Article number 355914 (not included)
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 420992 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!