Taylor Academy Series 10e
Steel String Guitar with Pickup
- Body shape: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Academy Series Bracing
- Back and sides: Sapele plywood
- Neck: Sapele (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Fretboard and bridge: Ebony (Diospyros crassiflora)
- Dot fretboard inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 632 mm
- Nut width: 42.8 mm
- Nut: Nubone
- Bridge: Micarta
- Taylor ES-B pickup
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light (article no. 185024)
- Colour: Natural
- Taylor gig bag included
- Made in Mexico
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back And Sides||Sapele|
|Nut width in mm||42,80 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 405597 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!