- For small to medium sized postproduction studios
- Precise generation of the clock signal via temperature-stabilised rubidium oscillator
- Stable synchronisation between picture and sound
- Flexible system setup with a variety of audio and video formats (audio: Wordclock, AUS3, AES11, SPDIF, video: NTSC, PAL, HD tri-level)
- Jitter management circuit
- Clock input supports clock rates up to 10 MHz
- 4 Video sync outputs
- 12 Word clock outputs
- 2 AES3 / AES11 outputs
- 2 SPDIF outputs
- 2 Wordclock outputs support Fs/4, Fs/2, 2 Fs, 4 Fs and 256 Fs for use with ProTools and other DAW programs
- Support for 0.1% or 4% pull-up / pull-down
- Output levels of the wordclock ports can be customised
- Analyser function
- Logging function
- Up to 4 system settings can be stored
- Organic EL display
- Design: 19" / 1 U
- Dimensions: 483 x 44 x 310 mm
- Weight: 3.2 kg
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 352235 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!