Stairville LED Par64 MKII RGBW 10 B-Stock
B-Stock with full warranty
Slight traces of use
The LED PAR64 MKII sets new benchmarks in its class. Equipped with RGBA LEDs entirely new colour mixing possibilities are available and even pastel colours can be represented well. The 10 mm LEDs have sufficient power to light up medium stages, clubs, dance floors, bars and much more. In architectural applications the LED PAR does a great job. With its black LED display the MKII LED PAR is easy to use and is the perfect "all-rounder" for everybody. The integrated programs can be accessed as easy as custom colours can be mixed statically. With the Master/Slave function the LED PAR can be used without additional DMX controller.
- Power supply: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Max. power consumption: 13 W
- Light source: 168 Pieces 10 mm LED RGBW (42x red, 42x green, 42x blue, 42x white)
- Dispersion pattern: 45°
- Control: DMX512 (4.6, or 8 channels), sound control "Sound to Light", Master / Slave, automatic
- All features can be accessed with the build in display
- DMX In-/Output: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 395 x 260 x 285 mm
- Weight: approx. 2.1 kg
- Colour: Black
- Including colour filter frame, mounting bracket and mains connector plug (EU)
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.