Soundradix Auto Align Post
Phase Correction Plugin for Pro Tools (Download)
- Automatic, sample-accurate correction of runtime differences and phase angle for multi-track microphone recordings in post-production, movie and TV sound
- Static mode for phase and delay adaptation for stationary microphones
- Dynamic mode for permanent, dynamic phase and runtime adaptation of moving sources
- Adjustment by +/- 100 ms (about 34 meters) for up to 48 channels
- Easy operation due to limited parameter set
- Extreme time savings compared to manual editing of tracks
- Supported formats: AAXnative
- System requirements: Win7, Mac OSX 10.7, Avid Pro Tools 10, Intel Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, Internet connection, iLok License Manager
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||Yes|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Copy protection||iLok, iLok License Manager|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 448304 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!