Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Specially designed for miking toms and other percussive instruments, such as the djembe, congas, bongos, etc.
- Frequency response: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 8 mV / PA
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Pad switch: 0 dB, -10 dB
- Impedance: <200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 14 dB (A)
- Max SPL (sound pressure level) (0.5% THD @ 1000 Hz): 135 dB (10 dB pad)
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- XLR connector
- Dimensions: 95 x 22 x 22 mm
- Weight: 90 g
- Includes a microphone holder
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 262537 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!