Rode NT5 S
True Condenser Microphone
- With gold sputtered 1/2" diaphragm
- Satin nickel finish
- Very low noise
- Full frequency response
- Active electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -38 db at 1v / Pa + -2 dB
- Maximum output: +13.9 dBu
- Dynamic range: >128 dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 78 dB
- Weight: Microphone 100g
- Phantom power required (18V - 48V)
- Including windshield, tripod adapter and case
- Including 10 years manufacturer warranty
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 189186 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!