Rode NT5 S
True Condenser Microphone
- With gold sputtered 1/2" diaphragm
- Satin nickel finish
- Very low noise
- Full frequency response
- Active electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -38 db at 1v / Pa + -2 dB
- Maximum output: +13.9 dBu
- Dynamic range: >128 dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 78 dB
- Weight: Microphone 100g
- Phantom power required (18V - 48V)
- Including windshield, tripod adapter and case
- Including 10 years manufacturer warranty
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 189186 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!