Sommer Cable Magellan 225
Very high quality coaxial speaker cable
Ideal for studio, installations, ELA and Hi-Fi applications where a small outer diameter combined with a large conductor cross-section is required.
- Excellent shielding due to the double counter-stranded CU spiral shielding
- Highly flexible due to the special shielding construction
- Construction - LI2Y (LS) DY2 x 2.5 mm²
- Sheath/diameter - 6 mm
- Material sheath/isolation - PVC
- Number of conductors - 1 x 2.5 mm² (AWG14)
- Cu wires per conductor - 225 x 0.15 mm; Shield - double copper spiral in opposite directions
- Cover - 100%
- Temperature range - -30°C to +70°C
- Fire load per 1m - 73g
- Sold by the meter
- Capacity wire/wire at 1m - 450 pF
- Conductor resistance at 1 km - < 7.8 O
- Insulation resistance at 1km - > 5 MOhm
Note: When used as a speaker cable the twisted shielding is used as the second wire which has the same cross-section as the inner conductor.
|Amount Of Conductors||1|
|Core Diameter||2,5 mm²|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.