Broadband UHF Antenna Distribution SystemThe Shure UA844 is a UHF antenna splitter that allows the expansion of wireless microphone systems by splitting the antenna signal to multiple receivers.
In addition, the RF signal is amplified so that losses are compensated by splitting the signal to multiple outputs.
A single UA844 system supports up to four wireless receivers. Multiple UA844 systems can be connected in series up to the maximum number of compatible frequencies.
- Active antenna splitter for up to 5 ULXD / QLXD / ULX / SLX / UC receivers
- Holes for optional repositioning of the antennas are provided in the 19" housing
- 10x BNC in
- 2x BNC out
- 1x DC in
- 4x DC out
- External power supply
- 4 DC cables to power the ULX, SLX, BLX4R, SLX4 and QLXD4 series receivers
- 10 BNC cables for connecting up to 5 diversity receivers
- Antenna converter
|Component type||Antenna Splitter|
- Shure Components for Shure Wireless Systems at a glance
- display Components for Shure Wireless Systems in price range 500 € - 1000 €
- go to product group Components for Shure Wireless Systems
- go to product group Single Parts for Wireless Systems
- go to product group Wireless Microphones
- go to product group Microphones
- show manufacturer details for Shure
- Shure Microphones at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page