Broadband UHF Antenna Distribution System
The Shure UA844 is a UHF antenna splitter that allows wireless microphone systems to be expanded by splitting the antenna signal between multiple receivers. In addition, the RF signal is amplified so that losses are compensated for by splitting the signal over several outputs. A single UA844 system supports up to four wireless receivers. Several UA844 systems can be connected in series up to the maximum number of compatible frequencies.
- Active antenna splitter for up to 5 ULXD / QLXD / ULX / SLX / UC receivers
- Holes for optionally repositioning the antennas are provided in the 19" housing
Connections on the back:
- 8x BNC In
- 2x BNC Out
- 2x BNC for cascading (for fifth receiver or further splitter)
- 1x DC In
- 4x DC Out
- External power supply
- 4 DC cables to supply the ULX, SLX, BLX4R, SLX4 and QLXD4 series receivers
- 10 BNC cables for connecting up to 5 diversity receivers
- Antenna converter
|Component type||Antenna Splitter|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.