Active Directional AntennaThe active UHF wireless directional antenna UA870 has a logarithmic-periodic dipole field. Compared to an omnidirectional half-wave antenna, its 'cardioid polar pattern offers better reception in the desired range and stronger suppression of RF signals from outside.
To compensate for coaxial cable signal loss, the UA870 has a built-in amplifier with either 3 or 10 dB gain. The setting is indicated by two LEDs. The external power supply of 12 V DC for the antenna amplifier is provided by a Shure U4 or ULX receiver or an antenna splitter via the connected coaxial cable.
The UA870 can be mounted on a microphone stand, suspended from the ceiling, or wall-mounted using the integrated swivel adapter bracket. The UA870 is weatherproof and also suitable for outdoor use. For best diversity reception, the use of two UA870 antennas is recommended.
- Active logarithmic, periodic directional antenna
- Integrated preamplifier for the UHF range
- Designed for Shure BLX-R, U, UC, ULX, QLXD Series receivers
- Extended frequency range R2 + R7 (470 - 870 MHz)
- Gain switchable 3 or 10 dB
- Power consumption (12 V DC voltage): 0.9 W (+/-0.3 W)
- Antenna gain: 7 dB (+/-1 dB)
- Characteristic impedance: 50 Ohm
- Reception pattern (3 dB beam width): 100 °
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 226 x 234 x 41 mm
- Weight: 227 g
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 28% bought this exact product |
|539 € Add to Basket|
| ||9% bought Shure UA844+SWB-LCE||649 €|
| ||8% bought Shure UA844+SWB-E||739 €|
| ||7% bought Shure GLXD Frequency Manager||555 €|
| ||6% bought Shure SB900A||98 €|
|Our most popular Components for Shure Wireless Systems|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.