Active Directional Antenna
The active UHF wireless directional antenna UA870 has a log-periodic dipole filed. With its "cardioid" characteristic it offers better directional reception compared to an omni-directional half-wave antenna and a greater suppression of RF signals from outside.
To compensate for cable attenuation, the UA870 is equipped with a built-in amplifier with either 3 or 10 dB gain. The setting is indicated by two LEDs. The external power supply of 12 V DC voltage to the antenna amplifier is provided by a Shure U4 or ULX receiver or an antenna splitter via the connected coaxial cable.
The UA870 can be mounted on a microphone stand, hanging from the ceiling, or attached with the integrated swivel adapter bracket to the wall. The UA870 is weather resistant and suitable for outdoor use. For best diversity reception, dual UA870 antenna use is recommended.
- Active logarithmic periodic directional antenna
- With integrated preamplifier for the UHF range
- For Shure U, UC, ULX, QLXD series receiver
- Extended frequency range R2 + R7 (470-870 MHz)
- Gain switchable 3 or 10 dB
- Power (12 V DC): 0.9 W (+/- 0.3W)
- Gain: 7 dB (+/-1 dB)
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Receiving pattern (3 dB beam width): 100Ë
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 226 x 234 x 41 mm
- Weight: 227 g
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 29% bought this exact product |
|539 € Add to Basket|
| ||9% bought Shure UA844+SWB-LCE||649 €|
| ||7% bought Shure SB900A||98 €|
| ||6% bought Shure GLXD Frequency Manager||555 €|
| ||5% bought pro snake WL Cable Shure Angled||11,90 €|
|Our most popular Components for Shure Wireless Systems|