Active Directional Antenna
The active UHF wireless directional antenna UA870 has a log-periodic dipole filed. With its "cardioid" characteristic it offers better directional reception compared to an omni-directional half-wave antenna and a greater suppression of RF signals from outside.
To compensate for cable attenuation, the UA870 is equipped with a built-in amplifier with either 3 or 10 dB gain. The setting is indicated by two LEDs. The external power supply of 12 V DC voltage to the antenna amplifier is provided by a Shure U4 or ULX receiver or an antenna splitter via the connected coaxial cable.
The UA870 can be mounted on a microphone stand, hanging from the ceiling, or attached with the integrated swivel adapter bracket to the wall. The UA870 is weather resistant and suitable for outdoor use. For best diversity reception, dual UA870 antenna use is recommended.
- Active logarithmic periodic directional antenna
- With integrated preamplifier for the UHF range
- For Shure U, UC, ULX, QLXD series receiver
- Extended frequency range R2 + R7 (470-870 MHz)
- Gain switchable 3 or 10 dB
- Power (12 V DC): 0.9 W (+/- 0.3W)
- Gain: 7 dB (+/-1 dB)
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Receiving pattern (3 dB beam width): 100Ë
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 226 x 234 x 41 mm
- Weight: 227 g
- Shure Components for Shure Wireless Systems at a glance
- display Components for Shure Wireless Systems in price range 500 € - 1000 €
- go to product group Components for Shure Wireless Systems
- go to product group Single Parts for Wireless Systems
- go to product group Wireless Microphones
- go to product group Microphones
- show manufacturer details for Shure
- Shure Microphones at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page