SE Electronics X1A
- With 2/3" capsule
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Impedance: <50 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 20 mV / Pa (-34 dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 78 dB (A)
- Equivalent Noise level: 16 dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 114/134 dB (0/20 dB pad)
- Low Cut Filter: 100 Hz, 6 dB / Oct, switchable
- Attenuation: 20 dB, switchable
- Connectivity: 3-Pin XLR connector
- Power requirement: 48 V phantom according to IEC 61938
- Recommended load impedance:> 1K Ohm
- Power Consumption: 4.0 mA
- Diameter: 58 mm
- Length: 169 mm
- Weight: 390 g
- Includes microphone holder and thread adapter
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 400597 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!