Schott Modern Piano
Gradebook for piano
- From the series "Pianissimo"
- 90 original piano pieces from the 20th and 21st centuries
- Edited by Hans-Günter Heumann and Rainer Mohrs
- Miniatures with modern sounds and rhythms
- Proposed Styles: New Music, Neoclassicism, Modern Dances, Jazz, Blues, Pop, Crossover, Rock, New Age, Meditative Music
- Easy to medium level of difficulty
- ISBN 978-3-7957-4564-6, publisher no. ED21128
- 140 pages
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Blues, R&B, Soul||Yes|
|German Popular Songs||No|
|Number Of Pages, Single Voices, Or Minutes||140Pages|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419741 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!