- Cell Technique by Gerhard Mantel
- Movement principles and forms of movement
- In German language
- The targeted movement / movement as a control mechanism
- The physical aspect of the movement
- Movement as a figure
- The fingerboard / The change of position
- Posture of fingers, hand and arm within a position
- The movement within the hand
- The vibrato
- The bow / the stripped string
- The transfer of pressure to the string
- The movement of the right arm
|Number Of Pages / Voices / Length||232 Pages|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 259802 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!