Schott 92 progressive Etüden
Studies for Cello
- Volume 1
- Part of the Essential Exercises series.
- By Friedrich August Kummer
- Etudes op.60 No.1-57 for cello
- Includes violoncello 2 ad lib.
- For beginner and intermediate lessons
- Exercises by the circle of fifths
- Includes fingerings and line names
- Format: DIN A4
- ISMN 979-0-001-15877-0, Publishing No. ED22371
- 44 pages
- First position
- Change of layers
- String change
- Stroke exercises
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 416910 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!