Schott Baroque Recorder Anthology 2
Works for soprano recorder and piano (guitar ad lib.)
- Pieces of various styles of the 17th and 18th centuries
- Edited by Peter Bowman and Gudrun Heyens
- Volume 2 of the series "Schott Baroque Recorder Anthology"
- Medium difficulty
- Playing tips for each piece
- Includes chord information
- With biographies of the composers
- ISBN 978-1-84761-232-8, publisher no. ED13135
- Format: DIN A4
- 84 pages
- In German, English and French
- Includes CD with demo recordings
|Level Of Degree||Medium|
|For Alto Recorder||No|
|with piano accompaniment||Yes|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 383011 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!