Schertler Dyn-Uni-P48 Contact Microphone
- Universally usable active dynamic contact microphone for violins
- Is mounted with a special adhesive putty to the instrument
- Requires phantom power (min. 22 V DC)
- Output impedance: 4.7 kOhm @ 1 KHz
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 139 dB (typically 145 dB)
- Sensitivity on the instrument: ca. -30 dB
- Theoretical sensitivity: -62 dB / @ 1um ampl.
- Mechanical decoupling: Butterworth 2nd order, Q=6
- Temperature range: -20° C up to +70° C
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 367889 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!