Schertler Dyn-Uni-P48 Contact Microphone
- Universally usable active dynamic contact microphone for violins
- Is mounted with a special adhesive putty to the instrument
- Requires phantom power (min. 22 V DC)
- Output impedance: 4.7 kOhm @ 1 KHz
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 139 dB (typically 145 dB)
- Sensitivity on the instrument: ca. -30 dB
- Theoretical sensitivity: -62 dB / @ 1um ampl.
- Mechanical decoupling: Butterworth 2nd order, Q=6
- Temperature range: -20° C up to +70° C
- Made in Switzerland
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||2|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||July 2015|
Find Pickups for Folklore Instruments
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 367889 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!