Schertler Dyn-C-P48 Cello Microphone
Contact Microphone For Cello
- Active dynamic contact microphone
- For attaching on the instrument with adhesive paste
- Requires phantom power (minimum 22 V DC)
- Output Impedance: 4.7 kOhm @ 1 KHz
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic absorption: 139 dB (typical 145 dB)
- Sensitivity to the instrument: approx. -30 dB
- Theoretical sensitivity: -62 dB / @ 1um ampl.
- Mechanical decoupling: Butterworth 2nd order, Q = 6
- Temperature range: -20 ° C to 70 ° C
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 367878 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!