Royer Labs R-122 MkII
Active Ribbon Microphone
- For studio and live applications
- Electrodynamic pressure gradient with active electronics
- High output level
- Frequency range: 30 Hz - 15 kHz (/ - 3dB)
- Directivity: Figure 8
- Replacement noise level: <18 dB
- Sensitivity: -36 dB (Ref 1V / Pa / - 2dB)
- Limit sound pressure level: 135 dB at 20 Hz
- 15 dB pad as well as 100 Hz high pass filter can be switched
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- Gold plated XLR contacts
- Dimensions (L x W): 206 x 25 mm
- Weight: 309 g
- Incl. Holder and wooden case
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 377696 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!