Rockboard Flat Looper/Switcher Cable 60
- Length: 60 cm
- Flat patch cord with a rectangular cross-section
- Space-saving and extra narrow angled / straight jack plugs
- Perfect for use on loopers, switches or effect pedals with closely spaced sockets
- Flexible copper conductor: 20 x 0.12 mm
- Wound copper shield: 34 x 0.12 mm
- Polyethylene signal insulation
- PVC external insulation
- Capacitance: <10 pF / decimetre
- Conductor resistance: <10 mOhm / decimetre
- 6.3 mm mono jack plug
- Operational temperature: -15°C to + 70°C
- External dimensions of cable (W x H): 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- External dimensions of plug (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm (angled), 12.5 x 12.5 mm (straight)
- Colour: Black
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 445210 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!