Rockboard Flat Looper/Switch Cable 40 cm
- Length: 40 cm
- Flat patch cord with a rectangular cross-section
- Space-saving and extra narrow angled/straight jack plugs
- Perfect for use on loopers, switches or effect pedals with tightly grouped sockets
- Flexible copper conductor: 20 x 0.12 mm
- Wound copper shielding: 34 x 0.12 mm
- Polyethylene signal insulation
- PVC external insulation
- Capacitance: < 10 pF/decimetre
- Conductor resistance: < 10 mOhm/decimetre
- 6.3 mm mono jack plug
- Operating temperature: -15°C to + 70°C
- External dimensions of cable (W x H): 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- External dimensions of plug (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm (angled), 12.5 x 12.5 mm (straight)
- Colour: Black
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 444380 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!